Terms & Conditions
By submitting an order to Connected Learning (M) Sdn Bhd (774222-X) e-Learning products, you are confirming your agreement and acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
Once the order for e-Learning Products is received, there are no refunds, transfer or cancellation. All sales are final.
Once the validity of any e-Learning account has expired, it cannot be used until the account is reactivated
- "Customer" means the party who has agreed to subscribe to or utilize the services stated herein and/or any person utilizing the e-Learning products.
- "e-Learning Products" means any information covering e-Learning solutions provided under this license. For example, portal, courseware or other sources.
- "CLSB" means Connected Learning (M) Sdn Bhd (774222-X), a company incorporated in Malaysia under the Companies Act, 1965 having its registered address at No. 36-1, Jalan 4/146, Bandar Tasik Selatan, 57000 Kuala Lumpur.
- "e-Learning Portal" means the Internet address www.smartbees.com.my including all the information and services made available there by CLSB which is subject to change from time to time.
- "Courseware" consists of 5 subjects such as Bahasa Malaysia, English Language, Chinese Language, Mathematics and Science.
- "Public Performance" means showing of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT outside of the home or any place where people are gathered who are not family members, such as a theater, school, church or library.
- Modification of terms and conditions
- CLSB reserves the right to amend, modify or vary at any time without prior notice to Customer, the terms and conditions herein contained and the Customer shall be bound to observe and comply with any such variation, addition or amendment. The Customer is responsible for viewing regularly information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. The Customer shall be deemed to be apprised of and be bound by any modification by CLSB to these Terms and Conditions. The Customer’s continued use of the e-Learning Products following the posting of any amendments, modifications or verifications to these Terms and Conditions constitutes acceptance of those changes.
- Intellectual Property
- Every person using e-Learning Products must be licensed under these terms and conditions for accessing, downloading, or using the e-Learning Products. Customer who has access to the e-Learning Products must be informed of CLSB's copyright and rights of authorship and their duty to conform to the copyright laws. Customer shall carefully safeguard the e-Learning Products that have been made available to the Customer or e-Learning Products Registrants, to prevent their misuse. Customer acknowledges that it is illegal and a violation of this license agreement to copy, sell or distribute e-Learning Products or passwords among non-licensed persons.
- Reservation of title
e-Learning Products remain the properties of CLSB. Customer only receives a license to use the e-Learning Products pursuant to the terms hereof.
- Customer may access the e-Learning Products which consist of any one of primary 1 to 6 materials in 5 subjects and other learning zones, which complies with the SJK (C) Syllabus guidelines.
- Customer is allowed to login to our Website with ten (10) times per day for the period of Twelve (12) months. Any additional login will need to seek an approval from us.
- The e-Learning Products are meant for personal usage only. Public Performance is strictly prohibited.